marți, 16 septembrie 2008

Bonn dorms

Etichete Technorati: ,,

Today I visited Bonn in order to find out how my possible future dorm will look like. This one is placed in Bonn, Pariser Str. 54.

I had in my mind the dorm in which Loredana's friend lived in last year - clean white painted room whith nice furniture and big window.

Instead I looked at a white room with old furniture, a kitchinette with a grandma look - plastic was yellow instead of original color. The room is quite big, but the furniture was old. The tables were in a 60 style, the chair look bad, the closet was small and kind of yellow at corners. Since it was a random room, no 21, I have a little hope that my girlfriend's will be nicer. Maybe mine also.

IMG_2951 IMG_2952 IMG_2953 IMG_2954 IMG_2955 IMG_2956 IMG_2957 IMG_2958 IMG_2959

Niciun comentariu: